Configure share settings vault-by-vault.

Options

Is it possible or is there an existing feature request to configure share settings on a vault-by-vault basis?

I want to block sharing for all vaults within the org except the handful specifically defined as "Safe For External" sharing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:share settings per vault

Comments

• Hey @TeamShu,

Thanks for asking about permissions to manage sharing of vault items outside of your team. It's my pleasure to discuss this with you today.

If your team uses 1Password business, the vault-level "Copy and Share Items" permission can be taken away from all users or groups who should not be able to share the vault data externally. Without that permission, 1Password won't allow items in the vault to be shared by link, or for the vault items to be copied to another vault.

For more information, see our Create, share, and manage vaults in your team support article, which goes into depth on the available permissions in 1Password business, and also provides directions to set the permissions for a user or group for a given vault.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.