Is it possible to go to a "recently used website" from the Chrome Extension. LastPass has that.

Is it possible to go to a "recently used website" from the Chrome Extension. LastPass has that feature, and I use it quite a lot, especially when a site times out while I am doing something offline before getting back to the site.

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Recently used websites

Comments

• Hi @SteveFreeman,

Thanks for reaching out!

Currently, there's no way to view recently used items in 1Password in your browser. If you're still on the site and the 1Password extension is unlocked, you can click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and any item matching the site will be suggested to you. If not, you can use the 1Password search bar to search for it and select "Open and fill".

If you'd like to see the feature you described in a future release, I'd be happy to pass along any feedback you have to our Product team.

Let us know what you think.

• SteveFreeman
    SteveFreeman
    Community Member

Hi David. Thanks for getting back to me so fast! If it isn't a big task, I for one would certainly appreciate that feature, and I would guess that some other users might too.
    Best rgds, Steve F.

• I've gone ahead and passed along your request, @SteveFreeman. Thanks again for reaching out!

This discussion has been closed.