autofill for tags not working when adding new login item from browser

When creating a new login item from the browser, I noticed a lack of autofill suggestions in the tag section. This is a minor annoyance since I end up creating new tags with a slightly different spelling and then have to go back in and clean them up.

Now, tag suggestions DO appear when I'm in the app, or when I update or create a new login by clicking on the Chrome extension (this opens up a small app window). But when prompted to save or update a log-in from the browser, a different pop-up window appears (not an app window), which is where tag suggestions do not appear.

I have 1Password 7.9.9 installed on High Sierra 10.13.6, and use the 1Password Chrome extension v 2.7.0.
I'm always signed in everywhere.

I attached screenshots to show that I have "learning" in my tag list, but as I type "learn" there are no autofill suggestions.

Is this a missing feature or a bug?

1Password Version: 7.9.9
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hey @beanie,

You're right, 1Password in the browser doesn't currently auto suggest tags when you are saving an item in your browser. I can definitely see how this is beneficial to your workflow and I have passed this on to our product team for consideration in future updates.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know ways in which we can improve 1Password, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: PB31185058

This discussion has been closed.