To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Am not getting 24/7 customer support as advertised by 1Password

Options
BarryK
BarryK
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I have contacted customer support multiple times since yesterday (2/22/23) to solve getting access to my 1Password Family account that will not let me login and will not sync my account items (#AXM-23687-486). Since my initial support message there have been two total responses. One by a BOT, the other by a human being who responded at 3am on 2/23/23. Since then, no response at all.
This is very frustrating and unacceptable to have no customer support for probably the most important application I use as it is the gateway to almost all other computer tools and sites I count on using. What does it take to get effective customer support on this issue?

Comments

• Hello @BarryK! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble accessing your 1Password account and for the delay in our response. I've flagged your ticket to my colleagues and they'll send you another email as soon as possible. Please try to avoid sending multiple replies before hearing back from us as that might cause delays in our response.

To prevent having the same conversation in two different places I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: AXM-23687-486

This discussion has been closed.