Cannot add tag to secure note

47beideman
47beideman
Community Member

Want to add existing tag to secure note. I see the +tag but cannot select it nor are tag names offered

1Password Version: 10.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Secure note can't add tag

Comments

• Hi there @47beideman

Is the note pretty long? We're tracking an issue right now where long items don't allow scrolling properly, and that can mean that the Tags section at the bottom is difficult or impossible to use. Does that line up with what you're seeing?

— Grey

• 47beideman
    47beideman
    Community Member

Grey -

1. The note, with some basic markdown, is about 20 lines
    2. On iPhone, I experienced what you described regarding scrolling
    3. On iPad, I can scroll but when I try to select a tag, the "tag" is greyed [no pun intended] out and I am not offered my list of existing tags
  • @47beideman

If you're having trouble with the item on your iPhone, then chances are it'll be affected on both iOS and iPadOS, since the way the item is handled is the same. On your iPad, you could try using 1Password.com in a browser to edit the tags on that Secure Note if you need to.

Sorry it's an inconvenience. Our development team are working on pinning down the root cause of this issue, and we'll have a solution for it included in an update as soon as we can. I'll add a link to this conversation to our internal bug tracker.

— Grey

ref: dev/core/core#20070

Also:

greyed [no pun intended]

Happens all the time, so no worries 😄

• 47beideman
    47beideman
    Community Member

really!!! I'm not the first grey punester?

This discussion has been closed.