An honest status will be appreciated

Options
Community Member

I've been an Early Access user since day one. We are almost a year later and to be honest the Android app is full of bugs and not user friendly on UX compared to other platforms. I won't list all of them because they are easy to find on the forums and other social networks. I just ask for an honest description of what is happening. I would appreciate it if someone from the development team would take the time to come here. Transparency is key here.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@0100110

Are you using 1Password 8 or 1Password 7? The latter would only be receiving important updates. 1Password 8 (8.10.1-19) was released on February 23 2023. Are you using the latest version? Work is on going and we're working to improve the experience. We would need to know more about the issues you're experiencing in order to do that (improve). It always helps to let us know what matters most to you.

Community Member
    Options

Using v8, always up to date and also part of the Android beta.

Edit button and header sometimes disappear
    Autofill problem (apps, web, in url...)
    Too much back and forth to get what you want. Navigation in the app is a pain

• @0100110

I talked with the team and they have indicated there are reports filed on the headers and edit button. Also work is being done on those reports (fixes). Autofill is also something they are hoping to improve moving forward.

This discussion has been closed.