Safari Extension Not Showing Updates To An Item, Unless Locked & Then Unlocked

Hello, I noticed the Safari extension (2.7.0) isn't showing the changes I made to an item, and I'm not sure if that's because there's a delay to refresh the data, but I assume it should've updated. I tried making multiple edits/changes to the item, and I tried doing different actions within the 1Pass extension -- such as searching for a random item, clicking the "Edit" button for the item (which opens it in the main desktop app), I tried waiting for it to automatically refresh, etc. -- to no avail. But I did lock 1Password and unlock, and it fixed, but I thought I'd submit a notice about it.

Side note: I'm using the TestFlight beta of 1Password.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.1 (81001019)
Extension Version: 2.7.0 (Safari)
OS Version: macOS 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safari 16.3

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @nimvio, locking and unlocking 1Password will force a sync, and that's useful if the issue came up as a one-time blip. However, if the issue happens consistently, we'd like to investigate and find a solution for you.

I'm curious, when you make an update to an item, does that update show in your account at 1Password.com? Sync issues can happen in various places, and I want to confirm the issue is indeed coming from the extension.

Additionally, I would like to know if this sync issue is reproducible. Could you check on that and let me know?

Lastly, do you have any other extensions installed in Safari? If so, could you let us know what those are? I'd like to check if those other extensions are interfering with the 1Password extension's functions.

Please let us know about the details requested above. Talk to you soon!

This discussion has been closed.