To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Passwords are missing after upgrade to 1Password 8 on iOS devices

Options
1mgregory
1mgregory
Community Member

After upgrading to 1Password 8 on my iPhone and iPad I am not able to access all of my passwords and various items from other categories. If I search "All Categories" for the search string it returns nothing. If I scroll alphabetically the passwords are not there. If I log into 1password.com the passwords are not there either. The only place all of my passwords are available is on my desktop (iMac) in the 1Password7 app.

After investigating further I did find instructions for "migrating data on your main device". However, none of that is behaving the way you say it should. I am not getting a "add this account to 1Password" message.

I am reluctant to do anything further for fear of losing access to needed passwords. I can't believe what a complicated upgrade this is. Where do I go from here?

I am on a membership and on all OS/iOS devices, all running latest versions.

1Password Version: 7.9.9 and 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.1
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• @1mgregory

Please email my colleagues in support and they can gather information and diagnostic reports and help ensure all goes well. support+forum@1password.com You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.