i can't migrate my data from 1password 7 to 1password 8

Options
Johnnysong
Johnnysong
Community Member

I just upgrate my ios to 16.3, then my app 1password 7.2.2 crashed, so i update my 1password 7 to 8,but i cant migrate my data to the new version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i can't migrate my data from 1password 7 to 1password 8

Comments

• @Johnnysong

My best guess is you'll need to get a newer version of the 1Password 7 app. That said, we have folks who specialize in situations like this. If you'd like to email the team one of them would be more than happy to help. support+forum@1password.com When you write in please indicate where your data is stored currently. Which 3rd party service assuming you are syncing.

Off-hand without knowing more it sounds like you'll want to install the latest version of 1Password 7 and link it to your data. Then get the data into a membership and from there you'll get it back in 1Password 8. The most important thing is getting the data safe.

• merolle
    merolle
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem. I cannot update to a newer version of 1 passwd 7 because it is not available on the app store. I will email the support forum as well.

• @merolle

I'm sorry that you're running into the same problem. I see that my colleague just replied to your email, please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: JZG-59473-239

This discussion has been closed.