Email form icon should accommodate for other extensions

Options

There are a few other extensions (DuckDuckGo Email protection in my case) that also present an icon in the email input forms to allow for auto-fill. This leads to both icons being on top of each other:

If it would be possible to take this into consideration and accommodate for another icon, interoperability with other extensions would be greatly improved.

Firefox sometimes also offers its Relay (although I've never used it so I don't know where the icon appears once this feature is actually being used) and shows its icon in a slight offset:

I understand this isn't an 1Password issue per se but would appreciate if something could be done about it nonetheless :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @gabrieljcs,

Thank you for your feedback.

I see where you are coming from and although it would be difficult to determine where other extensions position their icon I have put in a suggestion with our product team to be able to have some options over where the 1Password icon in positioned in a field.

Whilst I can't make any promises as to if or when this will be implemented we appreciate you taking the time to let us know ways in which you feel we can improve 1Password.

ref: PB31549266

This discussion has been closed.