Wrong count of items?

Jürgen Greil
Jürgen Greil
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello,

I want to switch from 1Password 4 to 1 Password 8 on Windows 10. As it seems there is no direct way to migrate I did the following:

• Installed 1Password 7
  • Open the old 1Password 4 vault (1Password.agilekeychain) in 1 Password 7 and migrate it to opvault
  • Signed in to my 1Password.com account and copied all 386 items from local vault to online vault
  • When I want to delete the local vault I get the message, that 426 items (including 5 archived items) will be deleted.

But why 426 itmes???
There are only 386 items in that vault + 5 in recycle bin. Also 1Password is showing this.

So how may I be sure, that nothing is missing?

1Password Version: 7.9.832
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 22H2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited March 2023

Hello @Jürgen Greil,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry you are having troubles with the move to 1Password 8 for Windows and those extra listed items.

I'd like to get the migrations team to take a look at things to help us understand what may be causing troubles here. Could you to create a diagnostics report from 1Password 7 for Windows:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138534/wrong-count-of-items
    • Your forum username: Jürgen Greil

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.