To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

unable to update credit card expiration date

Options
wshaedle29
wshaedle29
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

I can click the Pencil and change the mm and yy but there is no way to save the changes.

1Password Version: 8.10.1
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:unable to update credit card expiration date

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @wshaedle29 !

Where are you trying to change it? In the Mac App? In the browser extension? In the Web GUI?

A good start to read about 1Password would be here:
    Get to know 1Password for Mac
    Get to know 1Password for Windows

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@wshaedle29

I've taken them liberty of tweaking your username to better protect your privacy. Also, it sounds as if you are using a browser. Which browser are you using? If so, and you make the desired change click the blue edit payment button. Once clicked you should see the changes made.

• wshaedle29
    wshaedle29
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thanks for following up. Amy from 1PassWord customer service explained that my payment card needed to be updated to process tax information. I had to click on Add (like adding a new payment method) then I was able to edit the expiration setting and save it. I was using Safari. Thanks for the username tweak. I am new to the community and still learning my way around.

• Glad to have you with us. You're in good hands with Amy. 🙂 Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.