To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Problem with Identitiy

Options
Andrew42
Andrew42
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

I have two problems associated with Identity:

First: When I enter my address the form requests "State". I enter FR for Canton of Fribourg where I live. Next I enter my country Switzerland. At that moment my "State"/Canton disappears and cannot be re-entered. I guess this, like the date format, is geared to common practice in Canada and USA. Please change this and allow those other countries which have departmental set-ups to be allowed to enter them.

Second: The first line of the address requires the street number to be entered but several countries, in Europe anyway, require the Street Name in one box and the Number in another. In all such cases the automatic fill-in of 1P is wrong and has to be manually changed.

I am not expecting any instant change. Things not in 1P8 but requested seem to be added to a pile for some possible future amendment but if 1P intends to be truly international the design team need to understand common practices at least in the major countries/areas of the world and allow for such variations. Date and Address format would seem to be pretty obvious and important aspects to consider.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.