Not sure if my wife and I are set up properly, could use advice.

Options
Flightgamer
Flightgamer
Community Member

My wife and I have very basic needs for a single shared vault that we can both edit and contribute to. Neither of us have any need for separate private vaults, separate passwords, up to 5 people, etc. I just signed up for the family trial and installed the iOS version which works great on both our iPhones. Invited my wife on her iPhone and installed app for her. App is running on both phones but it is acting like I just added her device on my individual account. Her private vault syncs to mine and vice versa and she has the option listed in iOS for deleting entire vault in settings on her iphone. In the web dashboard on my Mac only our 1 shared vault is listed (which is correct) and both her and I are listed under "people" as active and zero invitations are now pending or waiting. Finally, "billing" lists us with a Family plan with two active members. Strange. To be clear, the two phone apps are syncing perfectly like we need them to I just don't want anything to risk some kind of vault corruption down the line. To be honest, in terms of functionality I suspect all we need is an individual account with her phone being added as another device but I wanted to pay for the two of us appropriately. Thank you for your time.

1Password Version: 8.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi @Flightgamer,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.