To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Request to disable 2FA.

Options
MichaelMcAdam
MichaelMcAdam
Community Member

Hi there,

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to get a new phone and was unable to transfer over my google authenticator 2FA. Because of this, I have been locked out of my 1password on all devices except my desktop PC. Due to some bad timing, I have a work trip this week, I was able to login into some of my key accounts before going on my trip but I would love to have access to my account again. I contacted customer support a few days ago but have not heard back.

I saw that another user had a very similar issue to me and posed yesterday so I thought I would try my luck. I have my emergency kit and my secret key the only thing blocking me from getting into my account is the 2FA.

Please help,
-Michael

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    Options

Hey Michael! I'm terribly sorry for the trouble here.

If you've sent us an email, our security team will follow-up with you as soon as they can to assist with the removal of 2FA from your 1Password Account.

• @MichaelMcAdam

Did you reach out to support? If you haven't done so please email us using support+forum@1password.com

This discussion has been closed.