landscape mode: Incorrect alignment of password screen

Options
MrC
MrC
Volunteer Moderator
edited April 24 in iOS

The password screen is incorrectly aligned when my iPad is in landscape mode.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @MrC

Which version of 1Password is in use when you see this behavior? Stable (release) or beta?

• Also, is this on the typical lock screen or is this from Safari or maybe some other prompt like password autofill?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

@ag_tommy

Sorry, since I posted in the beta channel, I didn't think about providing the version:

1Password for iOS 8.10.3 81003001, on BETA channel

The unlock screen appears when I log into an app by clicking on Passwords in the iOS keyboard, and 1Password requires its bi-weekly password. I'd cropped the screenshot, but that clearly eliminated the necessary context for you.

• Odd, your post is showing in the iOS channel for me with no indication of beta. I think it's a configuration (display) issue on our (my?) side in the community. My apologies for the noise. I'll see what we can do to rectify that.

• @MrC

Thank you for reporting the issue. I've been able to reproduce it as well and I've filed an issue with our development team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20611

• Dave_1P
    Options

@MrC

Our developers have released an update to 1Password that includes a fix for an issue where visual elements on the lock screen were misaligned in certain cases. Please update to 1Password for iOS version 8.10.30:

Thank you for your patience while our developers worked to resolve the issue. If you still see the issue with version 8.10.30 then let me know and I'll be here to help. 🙂

-Dave

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Dave_1P - I did notice this issue was corrected in a recent beta.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave