Drag & Drop | Smart Copy ?

Options
Esowes
Esowes
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

Hello,

Version 8.10.2 and Drag & Drop is not working anymore on iPad.
I use this functionality ALL THE TIME, as do probably a LOT of other users.
Please fix this as soon as possible.

Also, I take this opportunity to “refresh” a feedback from many months back : Please also bring back the “Smart copy” feature that used to exist prior to v8.
It was so convenient, especially on iPhone, where floating windows cannot happen…

Regards,

_1Password Version: 8.10.2
_Extension Version: 81002008
_OS Version: iPad OS 16.3.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @Esowes! 👋

I'm sorry that drag and drop isn't working. I can reproduce the issue on my devices as well and I see that our developers have already opened an internal work item to investigate the issue. I've added your report there so that they're aware that you're affected.

Also, I take this opportunity to “refresh” a feedback from many months back : Please also bring back the “Smart copy” feature that used to exist prior to v8.

Thank you, I see that I've previously passed along your feedback to the team and I'll remind them that you'd still like to see this. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20173
    ref: dev/core/core#13790
    ref: PB-31685066

• Esowes
    Esowes
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks,

Regarding the “smart copy“ feature, I can’t believe I seem to be the only one affected by its disappearance. It was such a cool and efficient feature. But I guess very few people knew about it….

• @Esowes

You're not the only one but we haven't received too many requests, perhaps because 1Password for Safari and Password AutoFill do a great job of filling usernames and passwords for you. But it is something that our product team will consider bringing back for future versions of 1Password 8. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.