To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

URGENT: Who on Security Can Help @JonM1PW w/ My Account Verification

Options
inneedofhelpnow
inneedofhelpnow
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

Hi,

I have an active Support ticket (118580) for account recovery with @JonM1PW. He is currently trying to get some clarification from the Security team about how to authenticate me as the owner of my personal 1Password account when the email associated with my 1Password account is not a viable option, and I don't have visibility into the status of the progress that has been made.

The previous thread I created was closed, so to assist in this fact finding endeavor I am creating this additional thread and tagging a couple folks who can hopefully answer the questions @JonM1PW needs in order to authenticate me as the owner of my personal account before end of day.

Thanks for you understanding and judicious support

@LenaF1P @Joy_1P

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:secret key not working

Comments

• inneedofhelpnow
    inneedofhelpnow
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @JonM1PW ,

I trust you're working on my case judiciously and appreciate the ongoing support.

It's getting towards the end of the working day in EST time so I wanted to check in on a status update of your fact finding, such as who specifically on the Security side is engaged, what info they've shared thus far, what info you're still looking to receive, etc before you sign off at EOD.

That way, I at least have some sort of line of sight about what more to expect from yourself and the 1Password team later today / tomorrow.

Again, I would greatly appreciate this update before EOD if possible.

Thanks

• ScottS1P
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @inneedofhelpnow,

Due to the nature of this issue, it's important that we work through email to assist you. The community site is a pubic space, and any account specific information that is shared would be visible to anyone else who visits this page. Please be on the lookout for a reply to your support ticket where our team will continue to help you. Creating additional threads on our community site will create additional work for our team and may cause delays in handling your case, as such I am closing this thread so we can focus on working with you over email.

Thank you,

ref: Zendesk-118580

This discussion has been closed.