To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot edit or update CC in Billing to activate new subscription, Help!!

Options
gary1
gary1
Community Member

My subscription is time to renew and my card on file was not accepted. My CC company advised the zip code was wrong. I tried updating my CC with a new card and also edit address with no luck. The enter button is grayed out not allowing you to process information. I have been back and forth with Tech Support and have a case but the response is less than professional. I even sent them a code error copy of the server information. Please provide options.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot edit or update CC in Billing to activate new subscription, Help!!

Comments

• gary1
    gary1
    Community Member
    Options

I tried a different computer and in the Add Payment Method, I have an error Message: Zip Code Not Correct. But I cannot edit, I think this is the issue. Please advise.

• @gary1

Does the trouble continue? It looks as if there were some issues that are now resolved, but existed on the day you posted. ⚡️ 1Password status page If you continue to have trouble you might want to reach out to one of my billing colleagues for additional assistance.

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Also, be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• gary1
    gary1
    Community Member
    Options

Finally a Password Tech support responded with a response that worked. For all future members, they are now charging sales tax for US customers. In billing go to your country and change it to another then go back to your country and you can then edit the information

• @gary1

That's an odd one but I do not work on the billing team. Thanks so much for sharing. Putting that one away for future use.

This discussion has been closed.