"Do Not Remind Me To AutoFill Here"

Options
RealAct
RealAct
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I have encountered a few sites such as https://www.engadget.com/ where 1Password keeps reminding me to login to it with Google because that's how I login to that site. However, despite logging in, it keeps asking me to login to it each time I browse back to the site's homepage.

Not sure if it's a bug in 1Password or the site, but it's very annoying. I remember having a feature to “Not Remind Me To AutoFill Here” with my previous password manager, to help on this kind of situation. Maybe this already exists, but I haven't seen it.

1Password Version: 8.10.3 (81003012)
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hey @RealAct,

I've done some testing on the site you shared, and I was able to recreate behaviour similar to what you described. We do have an internal issue open related to a situation like this where the notification is showing repeatedly, despite being logged into the site with the provider and item saved in 1Password. I've added this insight to that report so our development team can look further into this for future improvement.

I apologise for the disruption in the meantime. If it is becoming too troublesome I would suggest temporarily disabling the 'Sign in with' notifications altogether, let me know if you'd like assistance doing so.

ref: dev/core/core#18768

This discussion has been closed.