Categories not always loading on iPad

Options
ISByrne27
ISByrne27
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

On my iPad Pro when I select all items they load fine but, go into categories and logins load ok but credit cards, ID and secure notes often stick. I get a spinning wheel which can last for ages and sometimes never load.
Thanks

1Password Version: 8.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Categories not always loading on iPad

Comments

• Hello @ISByrne27! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble selecting items on your iPad. It sounds like you might be running into an issue that our developers are tracking. If you tap on Home and then back on the non-working category then does that temporarily resolve the issue?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20220

• ISByrne27
    ISByrne27
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave,
    It is better tapping on Home, have had the odd one that still doesn’t load but better. Sometimes tapping on All Items then on non working category helps as well.
    Iain

• @ISByrne27

Thank you for the reply. If you're willing to send one in, a diagnostics report from your device would help our developers investigate further:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• ISByrne27
    ISByrne27
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostic report sent, thanks

• @ISByrne27

Thank you, I've located your email and one of my colleagues will take a look and send you a reply as soon as possible. To prevent having the same conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: EAU-71531-631

This discussion has been closed.