To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

If I purchase 1Password, can I get credit for my Lastpass charges?

Options
brianstarr2
brianstarr2
Community Member

1) I am currently on a 14 day free trial. If I purchase 1Password, can I get a credit for my current Lastpass charges?
2) Can I import PWSafe entries into 1Password?
3) After importing my iCloud Keychain entries into 1Password, should I delete the iCloud Keychain entries?
4) After importing from Lastpass and iCloud Keychain, I have a lot of vaults in 1Password. How do I move entires around and consolidate vaults? Also, can I designate a vault as private, versus a vault that I want to share with my wife, using the 1Password family plan?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:If I purchase 1Password, can I get credit for Lastpass?

Comments

• @brianstarr2

If you haven't done so please talk with with my colleagues in email support. They'll be able to help guide you.

1. I believe we have a few promotions you might be eligible for. We do not have access to account details here in the community. Please email is using support+forum@1password.com
    2. I'm not sure. Is PWSafe an app or service? My colleagues can help answer this or provide suggestions.
    3. Typically, yes, once you're sure you have all the data. It saves you from having stale data in another sync method.
    4. Move and copy items
      The personal vault is private, the both of you would have one by default. You would use the shared vault to share data between the two of you. Create and share vaults
  • Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

@brianstarr2 Pwsafe seems to be a Mac implementation of Password Safe, which is supported by the MrC converter suite under the converter name "passwordsafe". https://1password.community/discussion/101693/moving-to-1password-from-another-password-manager#latest
    I once moved from Password Safe to 1Password with the help of MrC's converter, and the conversion was perfect. Even the password history was included.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@brianstarr2

As per Tertius3's mention, let me know if you need any additional help with a Password Safe conversion.

• brianstarr2
    brianstarr2
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you all for your comments and help. I have successfully converted over from both PWSafe and Lastpass. I also emailed support to understand if there is an active promotion to credit clients for Lastpass charges when converting over to 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.