Vault Order

LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Mac

I know what the order is for displaying vaults (not that I'm happy with it)...but are there any plans to allow anything other than alphabetical after the personal vault, which is always at the top? With many vaults, alphabetical is easily a very poor option for many users. The more vaults I have...the more important this issue becomes.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @LarryMcJ

I'm not aware of any plans to change the order but I'd be happy to let the team know this (user sort order) is important to you.

ref: PB-31853740

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

Thanks, Tommy! If you think it might make a difference, please go ahead. But if I'm a lone voice on this, I fully understand, and I'll just adapt πŸ™‚. The real solution is to stop volunteering to help so many organizations, thus decreasing the number of vaults.

• I've already filed this on your behalf. πŸ™‚ It's always good to let your voice be heard. I had as many as 27 at one time in my family account. It's gone up and down over the years. I'm at 21 now including estate planning and dedicated shared vaults to each child, family shared and then stuff I just want compartmentalized for my own needs, so I feel you 100%. Besides it never hurts to ask. I was in the feature request tracker working on another request too, so it's all good. Happy to help.

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

21 vaults!!! I'd go crazy. Thanks, Tommy πŸ™‚

• On behalf of Tommy, thank you again for the feedback. πŸ™‚

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.