Is it possible to generate new passwords for apps on my Android phone?

AA1England
AA1England
Community Member

Hi. I am brand new to 1Password so I hope my question makes sense.

Is it possible to generate new passwords for apps on an Android phone, without having to create a New Item on my Windows app or the web/online account? In other words, whereas some applications can exist both online and as an Android app, there are some apps on my phone that do not have an equivelant 'online' version: I downloaded the apps directly from Google Play, registered and logged in, such that they only exist on my phone. So is there a way to use the 1Password app to gerenate a new password to replace my current password for particular apps....a car hire app, for example?

So far, I have been creating New Items on my Windows version for things such as an email account which one can access both online/Windows and as an Android app. Once the item is created on Windows, I go to my phone, log into 1Password there, and the app automatically syncs with the Windows version....and hey presto! Can I create passwords purely on my phone without creating a New Item through my Windows version first?

Thank you.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

This discussion has been closed.