log into a website after installing 1Password on phone, I get a blank screen and can't do anything

gwbella
gwbella
Community Member

After installing 1PW, when I try to log into sites on my phone that I have set up in 1PW, I get a blank screen. If I pull down on the screen I get a spinning icon that goes about 1/2 the way through its progress line then disappears. I can no longer log into that website.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When trying to log into a website after installing 1Password on phone, I get a blank screen and can'

Comments

• gwbella
    gwbella
    Community Member

Version 8.10.1
    Browser - Chrome

• Hi @gwbella, that certainly doesn't sound right. My apologies for any inconvinience here!

I'd like to ask you to try signing in to a website, as you mentioned, then create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/139046/log-into-a-website-after-installing-1password-on-phone-i-get-a-blank-screen-and-cant-do-anything#latest
    • Your forum username: gwbella

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.