To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I cannot upgrade to families.

Options
lostintheweeds
lostintheweeds
Community Member

I purchased 1 year individual subscription from my Mac from a 14 day trial (it used 1Password7) last month. Added it to IOS devices as well. Updated to 1Password 8 today. Realized I need a family plan. Cannot locate anywhere how to upgrade to a family plan. Everything references going to the sidebar, inviting, then upgrading to family. There is no sidebar "invite" option. Chatbot told me to cancel my subscription via apple, which I did, but it is still good for the next 11 months, as I made an annual payment, so it's not really cancelled. I've spent all day trying to deal with this. What is the solution please?

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: for Safari 2.8.1
OS Version: MacOS Ventura 13.2
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:can't upgrade to families

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@lostintheweeds

Make sure you are using 1Password.com. Most folks look within 1Password 8 or 1Password in the browser. The upgrade account option should be available once you login to 1Password.com.

ref: EWJ-68457-252

• lostintheweeds
    lostintheweeds
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, but that takes me to the product sales page that tries to sell me in 1password. When I sign in from there, I'm in my.1password.com and stuck with the same screen and options. The sidebar has no invite option. Manage membership only lets me delete my account entirely.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@lostinthewoods

I see you've emailed us. One of the memberships team will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: EWJ-68457-252

This discussion has been closed.