https://mndor.state.mn.us/ecrv_submit_c5/app/initEditSubmitter and AutoFill

Options

Got a question about AutoFill. The website is:
https://mndor.state.mn.us/ecrv_submit_c5/app/initEditSubmitter

You can access this site yourself by going to this link, telling it you are not a robot, then checking a box that says that if you don't provide valid info they can't process the file. The screen in question is simply a form asking for the following data:
First Name
Last Name
Organization
Email
Re-enter Email
Phone Number

I can fill all this info out, then right-click on the page, go to 1Password, and save the login. Then, the next time I am on this page, I can click on the extension, find the login I just made, and autofill it. This puts all the data into the form correctly.

Alternatively, I can save all this info into an Identity, and autofill all the fields by going to the 1Password extension, finding my identity, and auto-filling it.

However, when I click into most of the blanks, no prompt is shown to have 1Password easily autofill. The only ones that show a prompt are the two email text boxes. However, when you select the correct identity after you click into the email box, it only fills in the information about the email address, it leaves the rest of the fields blank.

Is there a way that we can click into either the "First Name" textbox or the "Email" textbox, be prompted for an identity, then the identity we select is used to automatically fill in all of the text boxes in this form?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Microsoft Edge
Referrer: forum-search:ecrv

Comments

• Hey @DanielWarner,

Currently there isn't a way to fill these credentials from the inline menu you will need to, as you are, fill these details from the pop up in your browser toolbar.

The reason behind this is we don't want 1Password to be too intrusive by popping up on every single field on every single page so we leave it up to the user to choose to fill these details.

I hope this makes sense, let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.