How can I view all devices of a specific type or OS in my instance? (e.g. - all Windows devices)

Options
emax
emax
Community Member

In the admin console Device Report, I can see the list of "active" devices, and a breakdown by type.

I can see that we have 6 users of 1Password for Windows. Which is concerning, since our company doesn't allow Windows devices.

How can I determine which users have accessed their 1PW account from Windows devices?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:find devices

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @emax,

At the moment, the Device Report shows a number of active devices and outdated versions of 1Password used by your team members. As you've found out, this doesn't provide you with a list of specific users signed in to the Windows platform, provided the version of 1Password app they're using is up-to-date.

An owner or administrator can click People from the administrative sidebar, select a user from the list, and view their Trusted Devices and Browsers from their User Details page on 1Password.com. This will display all browsers and apps (including the operating system) where they've signed in, and this can be used to track down those using Windows. That said, if you have many users on your team, I realize this can take a while.

• emax
    emax
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your response. That's kind of what I expected, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything.

What is surprising is your recommendation to "select a user from the list" of the admin console.

As you can see from the screen grab, our admin portal doesn't provide a list view, only the search field.
    How do we enable the list view?

• ag_max
    edited April 2023
    Options

@emax

As you can see from the screen grab, our admin portal doesn't provide a list view, only the search field.
    How do we enable the list view?

Apologies for my last reply. To clarify, the ability to view a list of all users on the People page will only appear for smaller accounts. For larger teams you'll see the search interface as shown in your screenshot. There isn't currently a way to manually enable the interface I referenced. For now, creating a team report would be required to view a list of all your users (fully exportable to the CSV format).

I can definitely pass this on as a feature request to the rest of our team. Let me know if you have any additional requirements or feedback you'd like to share.

This discussion has been closed.