Unable to (get to button) to attach documents in iOS, possibly b/c of long note

Options
nickdag
nickdag
Community Member

I wanted to attach a photo (of a document) to a 1Password item. As the photo was on my phone, I wanted to attach it from my iPhone, as opposed to desktop (which is a slight hassle on Mac and having to export a photo to get a file).

However, this login item has a large number of notes. I could hardly get the keyboard to hide, and even when I did I was unable to scroll down to get to the attach a file button. I suspect the size of the notes/text box was preventing me from scrolling down.

I couldn't find another button that offered the attachment function.

1Password Version: 8.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.4
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nickdag,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. We have been made aware of performance issues with particularly long notes. Our developers have started work to improve this experience. In the meantime you may want to consider breaking especially large items into multiple smaller items, or working with these items on a desktop.

Ben

ref: dev/core/core!16754

• nickdag
    nickdag
    Community Member
    Options

Great that you're already aware of these issues!
    I already worked around it using the desktop. This problem was hardly a dealbreaker; just one I thought you'd want to know about.

I love your product. Keep up the great work. Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Many thanks. 😀 Hopefully something that'll be fixed up soon. The code is already written, but it does have to make it through the QA as well as Build & Release process. 👍️

Ben

This discussion has been closed.