My Wife's Vault set up has a few hitches

Options
Dougieboy99
Dougieboy99
Community Member

I have set up a shared vault after inviting my wife and going through the download of the browser 1pass and 1pass.com download on her Ipad and Iphone.

I've set up 4 of her websites with user name and a 1pass generated password. When I go to either the browser or .com 1pass and pull up her shared vault from my desktop I can see the 4 websites I set up just fine, but when I click on one of the websites and or hit open/fill it opens the website and places the suggested 1pass username just below the username box, which is fine, but when I click on it it does nothing. It basically
freezes. no difference between the app or 1pass.com.

occasional 1pass with ask if I would like to access a certain website for "a day" or "always allow". do I always allow it?

Also a very strange occurrence happens when 1pass wants me to log on my password; when I type it in it is not typing it in the box its above it and won't allow me to see the type or hit the arrow, I can hit the Return and it will accept it. a similar oddity to the username freeze above.

I've updated the ipad and restarted it but get the same results.

Thanks for your help,

Doug

1Password Version: 8.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi @Dougieboy99,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.