How do I copy the website URL using the iOS mobile app?

Options
johnmnc
johnmnc
Community Member

I am using the iOS mobile app, version 7.10.2. When I long press on the website entry of a 1Password item, all I see is "Open" and "Open in Browser".

There is no Copy option.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
John

1Password Version: 7.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.4 (20E247)
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I copy the website URL using the ios mobile app?

Comments

• Hello @johnmnc! 👋

When using 1Password 7, you can edit the item to select and copy the website address.

That being said, 1Password 8 allows you to copy the website address by tapping and holding on the address. With the launch of 1Password 8 for iOS, 1Password 7 for iOS is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. I strongly encourage you to update to the latest and greatest version as soon as you have the chance: Upgrade to 1Password 8 for iOS

If you already have a 1Password membership then the upgrade is already included with your subscription at no additional cost. 🙂

-Dave

• johnmnc
    johnmnc
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Dave.

I had been holding off on upgrading to ver 8, due to comments. I just now added a 'new' family member, with a separate email address, and a new vault, and loaded 1Password 8 on one of my test iPhones.

I did find that one of the reasons for not upgrading (being able to re-order fields in an entry) work on the iOS version 8 app.

I think I will upgrade my main clients and see how that goes.

-John

• @johnmnc

I'm glad to hear that you find the field reordering feature useful. 🙂

Let me know if you run into any trouble when updating to 1Password 8 on your devices, we're here to help.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.