To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Mac Desktop Beta and migration of Lastpass password history

Options
Maglite
Maglite
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Memberships

I am migrating from Lastpass and when I tried it o the release version of the Mac desktop client it did not work at all, so I installed the beta and it works much better there. Though I noticed in the release notes that it should also migrate the password history from Lastpass which would be great, but that part did not seem to work. I got an error on all the records with a history. I tried the nightly build, but that did not seem to work either, though I did not get any errors.
Are there any special requirements or known problems with the pwd history migration?
It would be nice if this worked before I started the final migration of my family.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.4 (81004015)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.3
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Maglite
    Maglite
    Community Member
    Options

I have updated to the latest beta (1Password for Mac 8.10.4 (81004033)), but it still does not import the pwd history.
    Not a major issue for me, more a nice to have.

• @Maglite

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. I am not aware of any issues on the importer as I work in a different area. My colleagues may be able to help determine where the trouble is or offer suggestions. They would also be able to file a report should one be needed. By the way, thank you for trying the beta. That's greatly appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.