Fill in websites based on IP Addresses with same credential

Options

Hi, I have a lot local website based on IP address to login, for example: 10.10.10.10 then 10.11.10.10 then 10.12.10.10... etc.
How I can create same credential for all of them, not copy & paste one by one but with wild cards like 10.X.X.X or 10.0.0.0
Or some how auto fill item in Favorite, like when I open that local website then I click to the item and it auto fill in the credential then i just click login button.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• @minhtri

It sounds like you are looking for Change where a login is suggested and filled

• minhtri
    minhtri
    Community Member
    Options

hi @ag_tommy, this guide works for URL not for IP address.

For example: I have a login for 10.10.10.1, then I have 10.10.10.2 to .100, usually I have to edit that login to have multi website, by copy & paste one bye one, from 10.10.10.2 to 10.10.10.100. Looking for a way to 1password can recongize and autofill for the IP address range from 10.10.10.1 to 10.10.10.100

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2023
    Options

Sorry if I missed that detail. A range is not supported in my understanding. You would need a login (saved) for each address. I can put in a feature request that this become a possibility. I can't make a promise but I'll be sure to get it before the team.

• minhtri
    minhtri
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy, thanks for put in a feature request!

• minhtri

You're welcome!

ref: PB-32238262

This discussion has been closed.