iphone 13 ios save password repeatedly

Options
xiaoming
xiaoming
Community Member
edited April 2023 in iOS

When I save the password in an app and autofill it, and then open one password, I don’t know why it will pop up the information I saved before, and then if I click save, the repeated password will be saved。

this is the first time I save the passwrod in the app I want to login,

this is when i open one password after I save the password in other app. what it pop up(what i save before without password), If I click save, it will save one record with the same account but different password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 16.4.1
Browser:_ ios

Comments

• xiaoming
    xiaoming
    Community Member
    Options

Does anyone can help me?

• PaulTheFish
    PaulTheFish
    Community Member
    Options

i am not sure what happened for you, did 1Password create two passwords? Can you ask again with different words? Try to ask in this format:
    1. I did this: …
    2. I expected this; …
    3. But 1Password did this;…

• xiaoming
    xiaoming
    Community Member
    Options
    1. I did this: I saved a password (first picture) in another app, then close that app, open one password
    2. I expected this; one password should be on the home page, but as soon as I open it, it will automatically pop up a page (the second picture), which contains an account number (which I saved before), it should not pop up this page, but should be on the home page
    3. But 1Password did this; as I said before
  • xiaoming
    xiaoming
    Community Member
    Options

is anyone here?

• @xiaoming

I'm sorry that you've run into an issue when saving items using 1Password on your iPhone. Our developers just released a fix for an issue that sounds the same as what you're describing, can you update and let me know if you can still reproduce the issue?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.