To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I made want to reload my passwords from a CSV. How can I do it without creating redundant records?

Options
DaveVR
DaveVR
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Memberships

I'm new to 1Password. I loaded my LastPass files directly to the app. Then I saw dozens of error messages I don't know what to do with. So I'd like to start over and load from a CSV file. How can I clear the prior load so that I don't create duplicate data? And if the errors repeat, how can I check the data and clear the errors?

1Password Version: current
Extension Version: current
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:I made want to reload my passwords from a CSV. How can I do it without creating redundant records?

Comments

• @DaveVR

Moving all of the current data to a newly created vault and then importing again may be the ticket you're looking for. Make sure to import into a new vault or one without any data to help avoid any duplications. If you like, we have a team who may be able to help with any importing troubles. You can also email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

Create and share vaults
    Move and copy items

• DaveVR
    DaveVR
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, ag_tommy. I will try this and will let you know if I need further help.

This discussion has been closed.