Desktop app not able to "type in window" for Ubisoft Connect

Options
1Passworder1
1Passworder1
Community Member

I was trying to login into Ubisoft Connect desktop app on my Windows machine. For that, when I tried to use 1Password desktop app's "Type in window" option, nothing was getting typed in the username or password field of the Ubisoft Connect app. I had to manually copy paste them.

1Password Version: 8.10.5 (81005010)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 22H2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @1Passworder1! I understand that nothing was typed when you attempted to use Type in window to sign in to Ubisoft Connect.

I've done some testing on my end and I've had some trouble reproducing this. Could you walk me through the exact steps you're taking when this occurs? For example, are you using Type in window from a new window opened from Quick Access, or from the main app? Is the relevant field selected/focused in Ubisoft Connect first?

• 1Passworder1
    1Passworder1
    Community Member
    Options

I was using Type in Window from the main Windows app, and relevant field was selected in Ubisoft Connect.

For whatever reason, it wasn't working yesterday even after a PC reboot. But it has started working now! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for checking on this though.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @1Passworder1, thanks for getting back to me! It's good to hear that all is working today - hopefully all continues to work well from here, but don't hesitate to reach back out if you encounter any further issues 😄

This discussion has been closed.