No response after I enter my credentials (or sometimes before...)

Options
msgbn
msgbn
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I have 1Password working on a Mac and iPhone currently using Firefox. However, when I try on any windows machine, I can't log in. I've tried the following

• Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave.
  • I've tried disabling all my extensions.
  • I've tried clearing cache and cookies
  • I've tried on two different PCs on my home network
  • I've tried a work PC on a totally different network

On the work computer, I get to the point where I sign in on the website and enter my credentials. I click "sign in" and nothing happens. On my home computer(s), it doesn't even seem to want to load the sign in page.

When I tried using the Windows app, it just opens up my browser to log in and I run into the same problem.
Whether I use extensions or go straight to the website, I run into the same problem.

I'm incredibly frustrated and wish I had caught this during my trial period. Unfortunately, my toddler was ill and I didn't have time to focus on this so now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't work on my main machine.

Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2023
    Options

@msgbn

I see you've emailed us, that was the correct thing to do. One of my colleagues will request additional information via email to diagnose what the trouble might be. I'm going to close this conversation as we'll be unable to assist with reports here in the community.

ref: HUL-46833-197

This discussion has been closed.