We weren't able to find this invitation - 1Password Business

Options
ltressel
ltressel
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Business and Teams

Hello,

I already submitted a ticket, but I wanted to post here as well to see if any of the community may be able to assist faster.

We have a 1Password Business account that we have been sending to our team. They have been signing up without any issues, until now. One of our team members is not able to accept the invitation. Each time he tries to click the sign up button, he is met with an error that reads "We weren't able to find this invitation. Please contact the team member who sent it for a new one". We have done the following troubleshooting methods several times without success: resending the invitation, removing the invite and sending a new one, and using the secret link sign up method, different browsers (chrome, edge). Each time, he is met with the same error.

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome/Edge

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @ltressel,

I was able to find your ticket and respond via email. In case anyone else runs into this error, there are usually two possibilities:

• The invitation has automatically expired after 5 days if not accepted. Additionally, it could just be that the user is clicking an invalidated link rather than the latest one

• When using Firewall rules in Password Business, and the person's public IP address is denied access to the account by the current ruleset, then that also applies to invitations - the firewall blocks all interaction with the 1Password account. If this is the case, and you still want the person to join, then either they'll need to end up with a public IP address that is covered by your allowed rules, or your allowed rules will need to be updated to include their public IP address

ref: Zendesk-#129574

This discussion has been closed.