Sections on Home tab not displaying

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Home page showing "Set up your Home screen".

Comments

• eveycat
    eveycat
    Community Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

I’ve been having this issue with the iPhone app as well. I’ve not used the home screen prior to yesterday, but my work has required a 2FA code, so now I’m needing to use it multiple times a day. I have the code pinned to the homescreen, and have even customized the screen a bit by removing the tips section. Most of the time when I open the app, I’m confronted with this screen (it happened just now in fact, so I was able to take the screenshot). I have force closed the app multiple times.

• Hello @eveycat! 👋

I'm sorry that you're intermittently seeing an empty Home screen on your iPhone. When this issue occurs does it resolve if you tap on the Items button and then back on the Home button?

Can you also confirm that you're using the latest versions of both iOS and 1Password for iOS:

-Dave

• eveycat
    eveycat
    Community Member
    Options

Cool, had a comment typed out and the login thing lost it. anyways…

I just went to check for this reply and it happened again. Yes, tapping to items and back to home resolves the problem, but obviously somewhat defeats the purpose.

Latest version, 8.10.4, no update available in the App Store. iPhone 13 Pro.

• @eveycat

Thank you for clarifying. Our developers are aware of the issue and are investigating. I'm added your report to the internal work item open for the issue and we hope to get a fix out with a future update.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20983

• eveycat
    eveycat
    Community Member
    Options

There has been at least one update to the app since this discussion, probably two. This bug still occurs, and affects me basically every day.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@eveycat

Thank you for following up. This issue is still on our developer's backlog and hopefully will be resolved soon in a future update. I'm sorry for the continued inconvenience.

-Dave

• Dave_1P
    Options

@AMonitorDarkly

I'm hopeful that our developers will be able to release a fix for the issue soon. 🤞

-Dave

• Ben
    Options

Hi all,

We've shipped an update that we believe addresses this issue. Could you please make sure you're running the latest version of 1Password for iOS and re-test?

Thank you!

Ben

• eveycat
    eveycat
    Community Member
    Options

Seems fixed now, thanks.

• @eveycat

I'm happy to hear that things are working for you again. 😊

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.