To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I tell if I have a membership?

Options
spock999
spock999
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Memberships

This may seem like a silly question!!

I am thinking of upgrading from 7 to 8 individual. I think I have a membership already but I just want to be sure whether I need to migrate my data.

1Password Version: 7.9.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @spock999, not a silly question at all! Are you able to sign in to your account on 1Password.com, and view all your data as expected there? If yes, you have a membership and your data will be synced for you when you upgrade to 1Password 8.

• spock999
    spock999
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I have actually upgraded to 8 already. I do in fact have a membership it appears. My problem is that nowhere on your website do you define a membership in simple terms. The link you provide talks all round it but doesn't define it and it doesn't appear in your glossary. It seems to me that you go to some lengths to explain subscriptions but then talk about memberships. Is there a difference? From what I see they are interchangeable. If you tell me I need one for something then make it easy for me to check that I do have one!!

I started subscribing in 2018 when it was about subscriptions. I have had a few sleeps since then and I am 74 so please make it easy for people like me!!

This discussion has been closed.