Uninstalling from Windows 7 (Win7)

Options
Anon1234
Anon1234
Community Member

On a machine running Windows 7 (Win7), I installed the current version of 1Password for windows (ver. 8.10.5). It won't run, so now I need to uninstall it.

Nothing happens when I click on its entry in the Control Panel's "Uninstall or change a program" function. (My guess is the uninstallation program won't run for the same reason the main program won't run.)

Any ideas on how to uninstall ver. 8.10.5 from Windows 7?

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: Windows 7
Browser:_ n/a

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @Anon1234! I can see that you've also emailed in about this issue, so we'll continue the conversation over there to prevent any wires getting crossed. A member of the team should be in touch with you shortly 😄

ref: SZQ-36842-722

• artoor
    artoor
    Community Member
    Options

Let me join this conversatian. Similar problem here. I have Windows 7 x64 and standalone version doesn't work for some time now. Neither downdgrade to an older version of 1Password nor uninstall it works. I get an error as attached..

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @artoor! Could you send in an email to support+forum@1password.com so we can look into this further?

With your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.