The 'settings' window size has a normal width but the height of it is barely 1 line

Options
danibrod
danibrod
Community Member

In the app, the 'settings' window size has a normal width but the height of it is barely 1 line so I cannot use it. I cannot resize it with the right-click and I cannot resize it by dragging the edges. Restarted the computer, same thing. I opened the 'settings' window a few times today and I could see it shrinking every time I opened it. Now it is unusable. How can I fix this? Thank you

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:window cannot be resized

Comments

• danibrod
    danibrod
    Community Member
    Options

I just solved the problem. I disconnected my second screen and used only my laptop screen. When I accessed the 'settings', the 'settings' window size was back to normal.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @danibrod! I'm sorry to hear that you ran into some trouble with the size of the settings window in 1Password 8, although it's good to know that disconnecting your second screen got things working again.

Does the behaviour return if you reconnect your second screen?

• danibrod
    danibrod
    Community Member
    Options

Hi 1P_Gem, thanks for following up. After I reconnected the screen, everything went back to normal. The issue happened only once.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @danibrod! I'm glad to hear all is back to normal even after reconnecting your second screen - thanks for letting me know. If you do happen to run into any behaviour like this again, don't hesitate to reach back out 😄

This discussion has been closed.