picture viewer

Options
pathfinder76
pathfinder76
Community Member

i uploaded a picture into 1pass for first time. i notice the only way i found to view it is to download.
is it possible to view in 1pass?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• TOWS
    TOWS
    Community Member
    Options

On my iPhone I can view any attachment as a pop up without downloading it. AFAIK you can only download using the desktop version.

Although it would be a really good idea and a feature request! It would be great for example to have the choice of either viewing your attachments or downloading - This is especially handy if you didn't give a very good descriptive name to your attachment (s) and wonder what it is you actually saved!

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @pathfinder76, thanks for reaching out! @TOWS is correct here (thanks for the assist!) in that you'll need to download attachments in order to view them when using the 1Password 8 desktop app. You can sign in and view the item on 1Password.com in order to preview attached images.

I can definitely see how it would be useful to be able to preview attachments within the apps themselves, and I would be happy to file a feature request for each of you with regard to adding this ability - just let me know!

• TOWS
    TOWS
    Community Member
    Options

@w1P_Gem yes please, +1 for this feature on the Windows version.

No rush, by the end of the week will be OK 🤣

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @TOWS, thanks for getting back to me! I've filed your feedback with our product team 😄

ref: 32827331

This discussion has been closed.