Touch ID not offered on my iPhone

Options
47Okie
47Okie
Community Member

After using the free version for several years, fingerprint ID suddenly (last week) stopped being offered for login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.7.5
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Touch ID not offered on my iPhone

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @47Okie! 👋

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with unlocking 1Password. I know how important it is to be able to access your 1Password data, and our team is here to help you get up and running again as soon as possible.

If Touch ID has expired on your iPhone then you'll need to enter your account password into the app in order to unlock 1Password. What happens when you type in your account password? If it's not accepted then try older passwords. If that still doesn't work, here is a guide on what might help if you have forgotten your account password: If you forgot your account password or you can't unlock 1Password

If the advice in that guide doesn't help then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.