Feature request - support France Connect +

Options
ericgui
ericgui
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, for a few years now, France pushes his citizen to use better identification system, for public services as private one.
France Connect was launched to facilitate this. It's a kind of cloud centralized identification system, every citizen could use to log in to public taxe ministry, public adult learning programm, etc.

For a few months now, this SSO (I call it that way for quicker reference) gets a "+" at the end, requesting the use of an OTP application provided by La Poste Identité Numérique (=Digital Identity by the Public Mail Company).

The website of France Connect + says that their will be other provider in addition to La Poste, so I'm asking here if you could add it to 1password.

It could be a huge step for 1password, because more and more french citizen are going to look to better digital identity system, and password (or in a near futur passwordless) solution like 1password will interrest them.

So please, could you investigate this ? Thanks and best regards from France.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @ericgui,

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Moving forward we will be looking to add more sign in with providers in addition to our currently supported providers.

I have created an internal feature request to add support for FranceConnect. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and suggest ways in which we can improve 1Password.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: PB33020175

This discussion has been closed.