Setup Home Screen message appears after unlocking the app

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Home page showing "Set up your Home screen".

Comments

• r00ib0s
    r00ib0s
    Community Member
    Options

I've had the same issue for several months. Even though my 1Password iPhone app — including the Home screen — is correctly set up, and usually displays my Home screen correctly, it often displays "Set up your Home screen" instead of the Home screen. Sometimes the "Set up your Home screen" message only displays for a second or two, before my correctly set up Home screen spontaneously appears. Other times, the "Set up your Home screen" message remains, and I have to click around to other screens first, before the correct Home screen is displayed.
    This behavior persists through iOS software updates, restarts, etc.
    A family member also has the same issue with their iPhone 1Password app.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @r00ib0s! 👋

We've split your comment into a new thread since the other thread relates specifically to 1Password on Android.

I'm sorry that you and your family member are running into an issue where the Home screen isn't rendering properly. Our developers are investigating the issue and plan to release a fix in a future update to 1Password. I've added your report to the internal work item open for the issue. For now, if you tap on Items and then tap back on Home, that screen should render properly.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20983

• r00ib0s
    r00ib0s
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Dave.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thank you for reporting the issue and I'm sorry again for the inconvenience.

-Dave

• cicero90
    cicero90
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2023
    Options

@cicero90

Thanks for the report. I've got it notated on our side. I apologize for the trouble.

ref: dev/core/core#20983

• joshuakaufman
    joshuakaufman
    Community Member
    Options

I also have this issue.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@joshuakaufman

I'm sorry that you're also seeing the issue. I've added your report to the internal work item open for the issue.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.