To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No acces apart from Master Password

Options
MartinSausM
MartinSausM
Community Member

Hi guys, I have had 1Password for many years. At the time it was still free. At some point it upgraded to 1Password7 but the system says my membership is frozen and furthermore I have no Secure Code. Now I want to upgrade to eight and the security of not losing my data like that. What can be done?

1Password Version: don´t know
Extension Version: 7
OS Version: latest
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:Hi guys, I have had 1Password for many years. At the time it was still free. At some point it upgraded to 1Password7 but the system says my membership is frozen and furthermore I have no Secure Code. Now I want to upgrade to eight and the security of not losing my data like that. What can be done?

Comments

• Hi @MartinSausM,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.