Enterprise car-rental benefits login issue

Options
Camellochapin
Camellochapin
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello. Enterprise car-rental (US site or CAN site) has a secondary webpage (https://www.ehipromos.com/), from which you can access your membership benefits. The problem is that instead of asking user & pwd to login, it asks for membership # and email address.

1Password detects the membership # as the entry for email address, hence it is not working properly.

Can I get help on what exact fields should I have under my Enterprise account in 1pwd so it properly autofills the text boxes?

Thank you,

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Browser:_ Firefox 112.0.2 (64-bit)
Referrer: forum-search:ehipromos.com

Comments

• Hey @Camellochapin,

I'm having a hard time accessing the page so I can advise on how to get that field to fill. Could you possibly send over some page details?

1. Navigate to the page with the filling issue.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email address to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @steph.giles; I've submitted the information. I was also experiencing issues accessing the link I originally provided; I just found out that from the Enterprise profile, the link to the membership benefits is: https://ehipromos.com/virtualcredentials/login?lang=en_ca

Hmm... "virtualcredentials"... hmm...

Anyway, I've sent the .json file and hopefully this can be sorted out.

Thanks again @steph.giles

• Thank you @Camellochapin, I see our team are in touch over email let's continue the conversation there.

ref: JLL-88128-691

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @steph.giles , the issue has been discussed and analyzed with your team, and I've told them that I am OK by closing the ticket.

Issue & Solution: Enterprise has an additional website to track membership benefits. All 1Password needs is a secondary login, with very specific entries ("username" & "Email Address" fields only), and independent from the original Enterprise account.

I also learned a new 1pwd feature "Link related items", which I just configured between those two accounts.

Thanks for your help, we can close this one as well!

• Thank you for the update @Camellochapin, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.