MrC converter suite failing with No such file or directory mid way through conversion [Solved]

Options
DaveC23
DaveC23
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Windows

Hello @MrC ,

I am trying to migrate from Keepass 2.5.3.1 via Windows 10. During the migration process, it fails at a certain point stating "no such file or directory". Our Keepass "database" is basically items within folders of locations or purposes (and some sub-folders). We've also used it to store certs for specific items. Please see the attached screenshot and let me know if you can help and/or if you need more information.

Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Hi @DaveC23

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for the trouble. I see the issue at the end of the folder that was created based on the title. It seems you have some white space:

and my file-system illegal chars function did not remove trailing white space.

I've posted an update in the development version area. Can you test it out and let me know if that resolves the issue for you?

• DaveC23
    DaveC23
    Community Member
    Options

interesting, I didn't even realize that! Yes, let me try that and see. Be back shortly.

• DaveC23
    DaveC23
    Community Member
    Options

That did it! It has completed without issue. Now I can move on. Thanks for the great utility and the speedy reply!

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Excellent, @DaveC23

Thanks for the quick feedback, and you're very welcome.

Enjoy 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.