slow response

Options
pverhoye
pverhoye
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi!
When I want to autofill credentials, I use command+. After a second or 2, I get a menu to choose which credentials (already a diff with version 7 because 7 was smarter to find the correct credentials). So I select the one I want and press enter. And then it takes up to 5 seconds to enter the credentials.
And it needs a long time on those 'wizard-like' credentials screens where you first have to enter the username, then the pwd...etc

Settings are standard so I don't know what I am doing wrong. os = 13.3.1 (a)

Thanks for any advice

1Password Version: 8.10.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.3.1 (a)
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@pverhoye

Which version of 1Password for Safari are you using? 2.10.0 is the latest version. Can you check the Mac App Store for updates? Do you happen to have any ad blockers enabled or other apps that might preclude filling?

• pverhoye
    pverhoye
    Community Member
    Options

I am indeed using 2.10.0

• pverhoye
    pverhoye
    Community Member
    Options

The only things that I have running is Ghostery

• ag_tommy
    Options

@pverhoye

Thanks. Is the site a public one that you can share with me?

• pverhoye
    pverhoye
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy it happens on every site, even on this one here. I made a video that I can share with you in private that shows the problem better :)

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2023
    Options

@pverhoye

Yeah, if that's the case something is not right. Let's get you over to email support. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. Attach the video directly to your email submission.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. pverhoye
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/140037/slow-response#latest

This will help us connect the dots as they say.

• pverhoye
    pverhoye
    Community Member
    Options

done and thanks!

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thank you!

ref: BNP-88328-883

This discussion has been closed.